Help Secure Our Future!
The success of Kahu Youth depends on ongoing funding from the community. To date we have been able to secure sufficient grants to survive, but to take Kahu Youth to the next level and bring about real change in the lives of local youths, we need to secure a sustainable source of funding. Our immediate needs for funding are as follows:
- Long term premises for The Crib.
- Ongoing programs for youth in the community.
- Support and programs for at risk youth.
- Increasing our profile and presence in the community.
For more information about Kahu Youth, please watch the video below.
Make a Donation
We often get asked how people and organisations can make a donation. We have 4 simple ways you can contribute:
- Donate by secure credit card payment at our Givealittle page.
- Send a cheque to us at: Kahu Youth P.O. Box 714 Wanaka 9305
- Make a donation to our Westpac bank account: 03-1739-0055928-000 Please ensure you provide contact details in the particulars of the payment so we can forward a tax receipt and thank you letter.
- Use the form below to make a donation pledge and we will contact you directly to arrange